Friday, October 5, 2012

Quiet Day

Gerry and I decided to just take it easy today and stay around the campsite.  She worked on her card crafting and I worked on some small jobs that needed to be done in the motor home.  Nothing major, just a few tasks from the job jar.  

The car is hooked up to the motor home and all ready to go in the morning.  All we have to do is bring in the slides, dump the tanks and head off to Albuquerque in the morning.

We enjoyed our few days here at Santa Rosa State Park just taking it easy.  We need days like this every once in a while.

We watched the movie John Carter on Mars tonight and I'm not sure what I just saw.  I guess there was a message in the movie, but it escaped me.  

 

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to some cool ballon pictures...individually and I love the group one you do with about 25 of them in the sky! Have fun and drive safe.

    YFSILINC

    ReplyDelete