Saturday, July 30, 2011

Hot Rod Dentist Office

As I mentioned earlier this week, things are slow around here in the boondocks.  A friend sent me an email about a Hot Rod Dentist Office and I thought it was pretty cool.  I googled the title above and came up with this website which featured the dentist.  Check it out, it is very cool and amazing that he did a lot of the work himself.  

Hot Rod Dentist Office 

I was working with some old pictures and came across our first house that we rented in 1960.  It was located in Kensington, MD and a co-worker owned it and agreed to rent it to us furnished for $95/month plus utilities.  He also wanted to sell it to us for $10,500 which we couldn't afford so we declined buying it.  We lived there for 2 years until we could buy our first house in Rockville, MD.  The rental house had the smallest kitchen I have ever seen, but it worked for us and our two young daughters.  It also had a large garage in the back but it was full of the owner's stuff and only a small part was usable.

1 comment:

  1. Heh, that does look pretty cool. I'm sure it's a hit with the kids, too. It's something that could help distract them during those dental procedures, since it looks like a fun place.

    ReplyDelete