Thursday, May 29, 2014

Countries visited

It has been a slow two days around here in Camp Verde.  We went to Pizza Hut and ordered their $5.00 all you can eat spaghetti & meatballs on Wednesday and enjoyed the meal.  Of course we each had a beer and they cost $4.25 each, so there wasn't such a great savings.  Next week we will stick with water and still enjoy the spaghetti.

Gerry is working on her card making hobby and has stuff spread all over the motorhome.  It looks like dinner will be served on trays this evening, but that is fine with me.   It looks like cheeseburgers are on the menu for tonight, with home made french fries.  Yummy!

While Gerry was doing her card thing, I ran a few errands and paid for another week here at Rancho Verde RV park.  After that I went geocaching almost got skunked finding one.  I finally found two caches and entered them into the computer.

I ran across a program the will create world maps where you have visited and was fooling around with it.  Just for kicks I entered all the countries I remember visiting and entered them into the program.  This is the result of that effort.


It looks like I have a long way to go filling in all the white spaces with green.

No comments:

Post a Comment