Tuesday, June 5, 2012

On the road again.

We got a late start today and since we aren't in a hurry, that was fine with us.  It was a cloudy day from the beginning and we ran into some rain showers on the road.  Now I know how the Bus handles in the wind and rain.  Great.


We got to our next campsite after a 200 miles drive and finished setting up the motorhome quickly.  Gerry loaded the clothes washer to see how it works and it is running at the present time.  


I am doing something a little different today and want to see if any of my readers can figure out where we are from this picture.  I will give you a clue, the bridge structure is from the Ravenel Bridge and the ship is the USS Yorktown.  When I worked in Anti Submarine Warfare, we used the Yorktown in the fleet exercises.  I won't go into detail when the exercises were run since that would date me.  Any ideas where we are??






3 comments:

  1. Oops, should have looked up the bridge instead of using my brain. I won't say. Let someone else guess. Besides, I couldn't smoke the cigar anyway.

    ReplyDelete