Sunday, January 16, 2011

Anyone for Football

Since my beloved Redskins decided to take time out for rebuilding, I can watch football without getting too worked up.  Last weekend three of the teams I was rooting for lost and this weekend all four won.  Especially nice was watching the Jets - Patriots game and the final score.  Don't get me wrong, I am not a Jets fan by any means, but they were the better of two evils.  

So I am devoting the photo above to the Patriots, Seahawks, Falcons & Ravens.  Even though we live in MD, we can't bring ourselves to root for the Ravens since they are Redskin rivals.



Lest you thing the whole day was taken up with football I want to report we made a run to the Dairy Queen so Gerry could get her DQ fix.  She should be good for a week or so now.                                                                                                                                           


No comments:

Post a Comment