Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Sunrise & Soap

The PT on Thursday tired me out more than I thought it would.  I came back to MH and slept much to long and therefore I am up at 6:30AM.  It was time for pain pills anyways so I will stay up and hopefully make it to 10pm before bedtime tonight.

Husbands should not have to get up so early in the morning.  I did take a few pictures of the sunrise over the mountains.  From what I could see it was worth waking up for the view. 



We had a few leftover dishes on the counter and I decided to wash them and start the day on the run.  The picture below does show why husbands should not be allowed to wash dishes so early in the morning.



So much for the morning, let's see whats in store for the day ahead.  If anything of interest I will be back later on today.

Today was Lexi's birthday and we just got off the phone chatting with her.  Sounds like she got a lot of gifts and had a great time.  They sent us the following photo taken with a cell phone, so the quality isn't the greatest.  You can see what a pretty girl she has turned into and such a great smile.


Lexi doesn't like cake and prefers pies for celebrations.  So she got an Apple pie with candles for her birthday. 

HAPPY  BIRTHDAY
LEXI

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are doing so well Larry. I think you used to much soap, but did try!! Merry Christmas to you and Gerry.

    ReplyDelete