Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Cowboys and Aliens

If days get any quieter around here I will stay in bed all day.  We didn't do much other than necessary work around the MH.   Monday is movie night at the park and tonight they showed Cowboys and Aliens as the feature presentation.  I didn't want to go since the NCAA Football championship game was on tonight.  I watched a little of the football game and didn't find it that interesting so I went with Gerry to see the movie.

They provide soft drinks and popcorn before the movie and we grabbed our supply and took our seats.  I am not a movie critic, but thought this was a good movie to watch.  It was a little out there, but had an interesting story and kept us entertained.  The two hours went by very fast and we left there in time to watch Castle on TV after the movie.

Just another exciting day here out in the desert.  Tomorrow is coffee and donut day along with Gerry going to the sewing group.  Maybe I will do some geocaching and see what I can find.

The football game that I missed consisted of 5 field goals and a touchdown by Alabama resulting in them winning 21-0 over the LSU Tigers.  Earlier in the season LSU won 9-6 in overtime over Alabama, but Bama got the big prize this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment