Monday, September 16, 2013

Unique Dump Truck & Doctor Visit

Short post tonight.  I took Cassie to her doctor appointment in Bethesda, MD today.  She wasn't sure if she would be able to drive after a procedure, but all went well and she was fine.  She came out of the doctor's office with a big smile on her face and a high five for me.  Without going into detail, she was one happy young woman today.

We stopped at Panera Bread for lunch on the way home and had a nice enjoyable time together.  We brought a Bear Claw back for Gerry since she didn't make the trip with us.  It's always interesting to people watch at Panera Bread and today was no exception.  A quick trip to Costco and we were on our way back to her house where she had a 3:30pm appointment.

Last Saturday Jack and I were on our way back to his home when I spied something in a field that caught my eye.  In fact, I turned the car around and drove back to check it out.  There sitting in the field was a dump truck with rubber tracks rather than wheels.  I've never seen one like this and Jack took a picture with his phone camera.  Yes, I know ladies, it isn't that interesting, but to me it was.   The bucket is on a front end loader next to the truck.  Now that is one nice toy to have.  I wonder how fast it goes?


Yes, I do live an interesting life with new things popping up around me all the time.

1 comment:

  1. Glad things went so well for Cassie. That's always a good thing. Jim was really impressed with that big truck. It definitely is a man thing.

    ReplyDelete