Saturday, October 15, 2011

Country Girls

My grand niece is on the Cavalette dance team at her local high school and also has won a couple beauty contests.  I thought I'd share a couple photos of her and the dance team.  I won't tell you all where she lives so as to protect the innocent, but she does dress up well.  She is on the far right side in the 2nd row. 

This is a shot of her in the front row and middle girl.  The occasion was a football game this past Friday.  Take my word for it, she is a doll.




Gerry and I took a trip down to the local Tractor Supply store today to buy a tie down strap that was on sale.  Lots of good stuff in there but I don't think Gerry will be hanging out there very often.

We picked up another cache today at a trout hatchery that was right off of US 30 in Chambersburg, PA.  We've driven by the place hundreds of times and never knew it was there.  It wasn't that large but they produce a lot of trout that are transplanted to local streams.  

Another nice sunny day but a little cool and the leaves are dropping fast.  It won't be long and they will all be gone up here on the mountain.  Hopefully we will be gone about the same time as they are.

2 comments:

  1. Those are quite some costumes the young ladies are wearing. They fit the autumn season quite well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uncle Larry,
    I'm pretty sure all your grand neices are dolls!!!

    :P

    ReplyDelete