Thursday, March 15, 2012

Ear, Nose & Throat day

Gerry had an appointment with the ENT Dr. here in Tucson.  She has a long standing ear problem and has to have it checked every 6 months.  All was well with the checkup today and she is good to go for the next 6 months.

On the way to the Dr. I was driving in the inside lane of a three lane road and a woman decided to switch lanes.  The front of her car was next to my door and she just pulled over and almost ran into me.  I hit the horn hard and she didn't even flinch in her desire to occupy the same space as us.  I had to hit the brakes hard to avoid having her broadside me.  Blowing the horn loud and long didn't phase this nut.  She just waved to me and continued on her way.  It wasn't possible that she didn't see me and she wanted that space.  Now I understand how road rage comes about on the highway.

We stopped by the French Pastry bakery on the way home from the appointment and picked up some bread and goodies for breakfast in the morning.  Ron & Dee put us on to this place and it has destroyed our attempts at a diet.  

Other than the above it was a quiet day here at the park.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you got out of that unscathed! Dontcha just love the "it's all about me" drivers! Good for Gerry to be OK for another 6 months. Are you headed out this way any time soon?

    ReplyDelete